Sunday, March 14, 2010

These bags are really fun to make! Got two more listed at my etsy shop!














A moment of BLISS -SOLD- thank you















Air Heads! Batman edition!-SOLD- thanks!

Now I when I go shopping, I am perusing the candy aisle for exciting bags! Yep, it has become quite addictive. In addition to the sewing, I have set a personal goal of knitting a pair of socks to mark each dance competition that my girl attends! Thanks to the knitmore girls for posting their vanilla sock pattern. I have been using that faithfully, however for the next pair I am contemplating a 64 st cast. Guess I will have to do some digging to find out how to turn the heel on that.

This yarn is from the TWILIGHT kit that woolgirl sold. It is vampire kiss colorway. Paca Peds. I dont care for the pooling around the gusset, but I dont know of anyway to avoid that from happening! My dancer snatched these up! I cant help but wonder if she did so because she wanted to be sure that I wouldnt WEAR them out in public! One never knows these days, teenagers! I am hoping to be proved wrong on this theory!



No comments: