Sunday, December 07, 2008

Second Snowboarder Hat DONE~

Ds LoVeS his new hat! The Lamb's Pride Bulky is PERFECT for this project! Now I have a Wonderful Wallaby on the needles. WEll, actually I have a SLEEVE to the wallaby on the needles to be exact. Knitting that up in Plymouth Yarn: Encore. The friendly staff over at the YARN BASKET prefers this yarn for this project. There is a real nice FO hanging in the shop, so I trust the advice! Keep those needles CROSSED FOR ME!

I have a major case of wannabe-start-itis... heeeeeeee!!! Been looking through the pattern pages of Ravelry.com and eyeing up some fingerless gloves. Plus contemplating a scarf. There is so much that I want to tackle. Not to mention those mittens, Bella's Mittens!!! Still need to go and purchase yarn for them!

Plus I have been considering stockings, since we pulled out our Christmas stuff and could NOT locate all six of our stockings. ONLY HALF remain? Go figure! Where could they have gone? Santa hijacked them perhaps? Who knows!

Keep stitchin!


No comments: