Friday, November 14, 2008

Knucks~ just about done... sorta!
Startin up the second one... one last finger to knit... uh, yeah-- one last finger for the "fingerless gloves" ?? right? But you know what I mean. One last stump, there- is that better worded? Hmmm.. Who knows! All I know is this project is not overly enticing. Or maybe it is the yarn? I dont mean to be a yarn snob today, but I just cant get excited about the designer redheart sport. It does NOTHING for me! Sorry!!! But to give it some sorta credit, it is a tough yarn! IF I were to venture into doin this again, I would make the pinky SHORTER!


--------------Now for my TOY------------
Golding Spindle! from Learn to Spin Kit:

I am ALMOST out of the beginner roving that was in the KIT! grrrr..... Now I am eyeing the lovely dust bunnies that linger around my floors!!! hmmmm..... or my dryer lint.... hmmm.... or I have three cats??? their fur??? geesh!!! Been gawkin at the etsy shops and ebay, but I have no idea what is what. So much to learn!



------------------------
FINISHED THE KNUCKS!!! DEFINITELY NEED TO ADJUST LENGTH OF PINKY FINGER!! GRRR... I MIGHT DO IT AGAIN... MIGHT... I'M JUST SAYING!
------------------------






No comments: