Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Four!
Yes! I am at the beginning of the FOURTH repeat of the luna moth shawl! woooo hooooo-ie! The pattern calls for it to be repeated SIX times... and then an edging... so... I am moving right along. However, it takes quite some time to get through each row! Typically a wait for the school bus can almost guarantee at least two completed rows!
________________________________
Bun Covers:
Those covers are still movin on out - over at the dance studio. I am thrilled to pieces! If I wasn't so swamped with making this shawl... I would be placing more efforts upon cranking out more of these little gems. It comes and goes in phases with me, I guess. I will get back to the bun cover scene... but for now... I am dedicated my concentrated efforts to this bday gift!----now watch... as tomorrow I wind up crochetting some bun covers right? who knows!
________________________________

No comments: