Sunday, August 17, 2008

BUN COVERSSSSSSSS..................
Ok... I know... i bought that Noro yarn..... balled it up and got it ready for the zigggggy pattern.... AND ... did NOT even begin it! I DID, however, use the other skein of NORO to start up the NOT SO PLAIN socks and the pattern does appear to get a little wonky.... The yarn is rather coarse as it slides through my fingers... and my fingertips are starting to feel sore from it......... so that has prompted me to pay more attention to the BUN COVER deficit that I have goin on! I HAVE TO GET THOSE BUN COVERS MADE!!!!

I am working on thread, acrylic, and fun fur...... all different kinds of yarns... to keep me from getting bored with each one! So...... I dont have as many completed as I would like, BUT I am getting there! The thread take up MUCH MORE TIME than the acrylic........

Wish me luck..... as i have to get a bunch of these ready for the beginning of the dance season!

No comments: