Monday, July 07, 2008

Spring Forward Sock Pattern: (by Linda Welch)

Found on ravelry: knitty.com. This pattern is really starting to grow on me-- uh, and 331 people before me! right? Kind of looking for the anklet type thing........ and the Summer Kal Cal is definitely keeping me in the sock groove of knitting.

Hmmm start up a project now..... or take a little respite from the "distraction" that the knitting will ultimately cause! Focus, Crochetlocket, Focus! Gosh! Or maybe at this point, where I am so close to the trip to dd's Nationals -- a distraction is in order!?

I've got some anklets lined up in my queue on Ravelry: (Any sound familiar?)

~Walking in the Maize....
~Alison's Ankle Socks......
~Leaves of Grass Anklet socks.....
~Lacey Rib anklet..........
~Summer anklet......

OR there is that stinkin Tabi Sock that I could finish! The mateless sock still awaits a partner. All these choices! What to do... What to do! hee heee..... If that's the least of my problems... then I am pretty much golden... Well, aside from my f.d. still giving me grief... EVEN AS I TYPE THIS.... she is hollaring: "IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GO TO BED! Why aren't you going to bed?????" .... and let me tell you, the tone is not a concerned, thoughtful tone... It's more of a challenging, bossy-bully, snotty tone! Yep.... The JOYS (?) of foster parenting? Right... NOT everyday is a joy..... but then again, that's to be expected! We're all a work in progress.

No comments: