Thursday, June 19, 2008

Remember the Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah set?

A ways back I had a rant about a spa set that I stumbled upon... and it turned out to be only a sc washcloth.. Ho hum boring! Yep, well, don't worry if you dont recall... cuz you didn't miss much. BUT, I was scanning through the infamous ravelry and stumbled upon a washcloth that looked to be a perfect compliment to my AVON bath sets... it's Eloomanator’s Diagonal Knit Dishcloth

I am loving the pattern! I HAVE to check out my stash of cotton yarns for colors that will coincide with the AVON NATURALS COLLECTION... my wheels are turning.... and I am contemplating making up sets/bundles/gift basket type thing... Probably getting way ahead of myself, considering that I have only ONE washcloth on the needles!

i'm a work in progress... we shall see!

No comments: