Monday, May 08, 2006

I have been naughty in the blogging department! Things have just been super hectic around my humble abode! But, I am sending out the bath/kitchen swap tomorrow a.m. The box that I am mailing is HEAVY!!!!!!! Ok, so one might be wondering how on earth that CROCHETED items are heavy?? Well, I cheated a teeeeeny tiny bit and bought some irressitable stuff to put in the box too!! Hubby and I were both taking guesses as to how much this thing will cost to mail out! WHO CARES!! I had a blast doing it!! I hope my partner is pleased, I know that I would be...if it was all for me!!
My guide dog went through her first evaluation, a half hour walk through a mildly busy town. She did phenomenal. She was relaxed and not at all alarmed by the traffic or people. Perhaps it had to do with the fact that she was blowing some major chunks in the long car ride up!!

No comments: