Thursday, February 01, 2007

Been way too long!!

Wow! Can't get over how long it has been since I last blogged. It's not like I dont have the time to blog! I just never seemed to get around to it! My first foster pup is doing well with her search and rescue training! Our second is almost "out the door"... she has turned a year old... USUALLY it is between 14-16 months of age that they are called in to the college program. We are waiting with baited breath for the phone call. This will be yet another tough one to let go because of her extremely docile nature. I will be most surprised, if she is actually dropped from the program...a.k.a gets a "career change".

I know it is probably hard to see....but this is one visual that will be forever etched in my mind, when I recall my pup! She LOVES her crate, and sleeping practically upside down in it!! She is 'free' to roam and find a comfy spot on our bedroom floor at night; however most times she still chooses to go in her crate with the door open!
I appreciate all the comments that I have rec'd in response to my blogging. Thanks for taking time out to read. Now back to my crochet! I have been neglecting it for far too long!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thought of you today,when I saw that a certified therapy dog won at the dog show.
Pineknott/Linda