Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Ok, so the pic is a bit blurry.....but I dont want to spoil the surprise too much for my doily swap partner!!! All that is left is to weave in the loose end, and spray starch them. I have NEVER blocked/starched any of my work! I am slightly apprehensive about it...hmm...I dont even know what brand starch to use...guess I will have to do some searching on the 'ville...unless someone wants to leave me a comment and let me know what I should be using. I would greatly appreciate that!!
Guess it is about time to find another interesting pattern to whip up! I have been toying with the idea of entering some work into the local fairs, I am actually wondering what is involved with all that! Hmm...guess I could get to searching on the web for information on that too.

No comments: