Saturday, July 22, 2006


I have been RAOK'd, (RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS), by a wonderful "Fairy God Mother" from the 'ville. The beautiful Willow Tree Angel has found a place in my heart and my china cabinet. This is my first one and I wanted to start a collection of these pieces for such a long time. As I am sure you can imagine, this one is very special! Notice as the Willow Tree Angel appears to lift up that beautiful, glistening star? Well, that depicts my Fairy God Mother!! She certainly lifted me up with this RAOK which included an encouraging, handwritten note. THANKS FAIRY GODMOTHER from the bottom of my heart!!!!!!! I truly appreciate YOU!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

through misty eyes,I now know this was the right one to choose for you.When I received your note,you just couldn't wipe the grin off my face for hours.Linda
(still semi anon.since I don't go by this name at the 'ville):)

vicki said...

tricia what a beautiful angel, your fairy godmother is indeed a special person. way to go linda(whoever you are lol) i can tell how happy you are my friend and thats just awesome. i love doing the same thing for people as it gladdens my heart too. thanks for sharing, was not sure what a willow tree angel looked like atall