Monday, July 31, 2006


BLAZING HOT
Pow Wow!!!

All the shawls in this picture were created by my very talented sister. (My sister is second from the left, lovely back of her head..isn't it? heehee...and my dd is on the far right). What an overly HOT day...did I mention it was HOT? I don't know how anyone managed to dance around the fire...like my sister and my girl...but somehow they did AND they had a great time!! I, on the other hand, conserved as much energy as possible....and tried my best to hide from the sun (which prooved to be a difficult thing to do! Where have all those shady trees gone?

1 comment:

Momma Wear said...

Oh my goodness! Those are the most beautiful shawls! I would love to have the patterns for those..your sister does beautful work..if I can purchase the patterns I would love too!my e-mail is: mommawear@yahoo.com
http://mommawear.blogspot.com