Friday, January 08, 2010


At a standstill...
Nothing on the needles. Grrr.... This is highly unusual for me. Finished off the midge mittens with a modified texty thumb just before the ball dropped on New Years! Then I did try to whip up a "halvsie" sock - toe up version on Kollage DPNS... but the yarn jumped off the needle after a second repeat of the twisted rib... and I was too mega frustrated to bother with it! Frogged it!
I have to get back into the habit.
In the meantime, my ears have been getting a treat with the audio book I borrowed from the library. THE HELP, by Stockett. (Cant remember the first name of author). A pretty good book throughout, however the ending was a tad lackluster.
Bags have not been in production lately. I will eventually get back to that, but for now there are a handful still listed at my etsy shop.
Time to get combing through the patterns and find something to knit! I even have a gift certificate for a lys and it is BEGGING to be used!! I just have to assign it to something real great! hmmm... what shall it be?


No comments: