Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Saw this on Nutmegknitter's blog and I decided to join along in the fun!

1. My uncle once showed up on our doorstep with suitcase in hand... and moved in!
2. Never in my life will I SMOKE pineapple express!
3. When I was five I lived in Northford, CT.
4. High school was a never-ending gossip fest...ew.
5. I will never forget how to ride a bike.
6. Once I met Underoath.
7. There’s this boy I know that lives next door (two actually) and they always WATCH every move we make!
8. Once, at a bar, I sang my heart out to Blue Bayou at my parents karaoke show!
9. By noon, I am starving and lookin for some grub.

10. Last night I knit up ANOTHER ipod hoody!
11. If only I had two bathrooms! There's just too many people for only one bathroom!
12. “Next time I go to church” is continuously said, and yet rarely accomplished.
13. What worries me most is the temptations that surround our children each day!
14. When I turn my head left I see the fridge!
15. When I turn my head right I see the dining room.
16. You know I’m lying when my nose grows.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is my youth! and rollerskating with my pal!
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I would be totally lost because unbeknowst to me as to what thee and thou are friggen saying! it behoofs me... heeeeee
19. By this time next year I will be anxiously awaiting the school year to begin... uh, same as this year and the year before, and the year before that........and so on ...
20. A better name for me would be - taxi! Yep, that's what they should hollar to me... as they hail me to bring them here and there!
21. I have a hard time understanding how moms can juggle their outside world jobs with their homelife! Hats off to all that are able to manage working outside the home!!!!! Tell me your secret!22. If I ever go back to school, I would be considered a professional student... as I already returned as a nontraditional student once in my adult life!
23. You know I like you if you buy me things....hahahahaha!!!! Just kidding! Seriously,,, you know I like you, if i send you these silly things!
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be God! --"the next time I am in church!"
25. Take my advice, never drink near a laptop AFTER knitting all day!
26. My ideal breakfast is an egg omelet!

27. A song I love but do not have is well... this is hard for me because I typically DO NOT know the names to songs or artists... memory fails me in this dept... but I can hum a few bars? heeeeeeeee..
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest that you visit I95 and find some place more exciting!
29. Why won’t people bow down to me? hee hee... just joking.... why wont people stop trying to control other people or place themselves higher than others... by filling out these sentences of WHY WONT PEOPLE?
30. If you spend a night at my house you will appreciate the simple things in life.. such as being able to leave your personal items unattended and expect them to remain YOUR personal items and NOT be stolen by minors.
31. I’d stop my wedding for noone!
32. The world could do without cigarette smoke!
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than pick up crusty vomit!
34. My favorite blondie is a strange beginning to a sentence...??
35. Paper clips are more useful than sticks.
36. If I do anything well it’s crochet!
37. I can’t help but sit on the computer and fill out these wacky things!
38. I usually cry when I chop onions!
39. My advice to my nephew/niece is will be dont rob houses!
40. And by the way, thanks for reading!

Buy or sell AVON: www.youravon.com/tlocke

No comments: