Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Next?

Still wondering what to cast-on... haven't quite figured it out. Thinkin of sweater-ish... but then again, there are always socks to be knitted! Who knows! My ufo's are NOT hollaring to me as of yet, so they can sit idle for the time being. Hmmm... It's a lull... Something will hit me, I am sure.
____________________________
Went shopping with the youngest dd today, one last hoo-ha before school tomorrow. Got a couple silicone baking sheets and a cookie dough scooper... to aide in the official after school snack.. Chocolate Chip Cookies and Peanut Butter Cookies. Well, let me tell you-those silicone thangs smoked like there was going to be no tomorrow! ~Wowzers! Smokified! Smoke city! ~Cough Cough... But the cookies did NOT burn! Strange new concept though, because when I pulled out the sheets from the 375 degree oven, I got scared! Thought that those suckers were on their way to actually melting... the density changes and it appears as if they are ruined -- well upon first glance--- but they quickly regain their shape while cookies are swiftly removed and placed on the coolin rack. phew! No worries! I did, however, wind up getting too lazy and concerned that the smoke alarm was going to be set off... so I have a bucket of Peanut Butter Cookie dough in the fridge for tomorrow. It's discreetly hidden in a Shed's Spread Country crock butter-type tub..... let's just hope that dh doesn't get confused and try to spread it on some toasty goodness in the wee hours of the a.m.! That'll surely be a surprise!
_____________________________


No comments: