Friday, August 25, 2006


Aren't these beautiful? I love them!!! They are from the Crochetville Doily Swap!!! THANK YOU : Crochet Nanny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have been pretty lax in the blogging department. The end-of-the-summer-shuffle is really taking it's toll upon our family! Phew, is it time for school to begin yet????? Hee hee!!
The tote/purse swap is still in full swing, and I have the tote all prepared. I am waiting on a local store to get their autumn decorations, so maybe I can put a couple in with the tote! The autumn secret pals is also in full swing...and I have been busy as a bee crochetting up a storm...I so want to put a pic or two up here of the recent projects that I have been doing but OBVIOUSLY it will give away my identity in one case and spoil the surprise for everyone! Argh! So, hang tight for pics! Sadly enough, I have yet to receive anything from the Kitchen/bath swap......guess even the "angel" copped out of the deal. Kind of wierd. But I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles, hee heee...pun intended.

No comments: